This functionality allows you to easily search and complete the requests you want to intercept.
- Click on the search icon in the top bar.
- In the browser tab, trigger the HTTP requests you want to autocomplete.
- Search for the request directly in the URL field - just like you would do in the DevTools/Network panel).
- Select a request and all the fields will be autocompleted for you.
- Search by request URL, this can simply the best keyword that identifies that request you're trying to grab.
- Search by HTTP method. If you search for
GET, you will see all the
GETrequests available. Note: all the HTTP method keywords are case-sensitive. Sometimes it can be useful to search using the HTTP method if you have no clue how the request URL looks like, but you do know upfront its method.
You can use autocomplete in multiple tabs, tweak indexes results per browser tab session. You can always comeback later for a little search!
Yes, if you turn on the regular expression toggle, you will be able to filter results with regular expressions. Most of the times you'll be able to reach your request through the above mentioned keyword search, in any-case, for advanced use cases we make regular expressions available as wel.
After deleting all the requests from the extension , remember to retrigger all the requests from the browser tab, otherwise the search results will be empty.