You can perform certain interactions with the extension when the popup is closed (this shortcuts do not apply for when the popup is opened). Here are the default shortcuts.
|Name||Shortcut for Linux/Windows||Shortcut for Mac|
|Open the extension popup|
If for some reason you would like to edit the default shortcuts mentioned above, that's possible. Below the instructions per browser.
- Navigate to chrome://extensions/shortcuts in your browser.
- Locate tweak in the list of extensions.
- Specify a new shortcut by clicking on the edit icon ✏️
- Navigate to about:addons in your browser.
- Click the ⚙️ at the top, and pick "Manage Extension Shortcuts".
- Locate tweak and change the setting by clicking on the targeted shortcut and typing the new key combination.